How can I purchase my ticket? Get your ticket online here.GET TICKETS
How many tickets can I purchase in one transaction? You may purchase up to 4 tickets in one transaction
Can I purchase a ticket second-hand? If your ticket has not been purchased direct from Ticketbooth or a legitimate industry seller you are at risk of being denied entry as per ticket policy. Purchasing your ticket from a reseller does not guarantee an authentic ticket and you’ll be without recourse if you’re burned with fake/fraudulent tickets.
I’ve lost the email with my tickets, What do I do? Please login here, if you’ve also lost the email with your password, simply click on the link “Forgot your password” to reissue it to your email. You’ll then be able to re-download your tickets. If you think you may have misspelt your email during purchase please email Ticketbooth at [email protected]
Does the ticket holder name have to match the name on the ticket? The name of the ticket must exactly match the attendee’s photo ID. These details need to be accurate to ensure entry is granted and if there are errors, you will be required to purchase a Name Change for the ticket and any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
What if the ticket purchaser makes a mistake? To ensure entry to Origin NYE the name on the ticket must exactly match the name on the entrant’s photo ID. If a mistake is made, you will be required to purchase a Name Change for the ticket.
Can I change the name on the ticket? Yes, ticket name changes are transferrable by logging into your Ticketbooth account with your email used at time of purchase and password. If you didn’t receive your password or have lost the account setup email, click the “Forgot your password?” link underneath the Log In Button.
There will be a $9.95 name change fee for Origin 2016 ticket holders. Please ensure you only click on the submit button ONCE and that you are updating the TICKET NAME and not the order name as this will not reflect on the ticket when completing a name change.
Other Common Questions
Acceptable forms of ID are: Australian Drivers Licenses, WA Proof of Age Card, WA Photo Card, WA Learners Permit, Passport
All of the above must be valid and within date, originals and not copy’s or scanned versions. If you do not have any of these, the more Photo I.D you can provide the better but it will be at security’s discretion on the day.
Origin NYE 2016 is strictly a 18+ event. Entry to the venue is by valid photo ID checked by security at the gate.
I turn 18 on Jan 01, can I attend? No. Gates close before midnight, so you will be unable to gain entry to the event.
If I’m underage, can I attend with a guardian? No. Origin NYE is strictly 18+ event. Every attendee must produce valid photo ID for entry.
Do I need to bring the credit card used to purchase tickets? If you cannot bring the card used to purchase the ticket, we recommend bringing along as much supporting I.D. as possible.
Can I use my credit card at the event? We recommend bringing cash with you at the event to make any purchases quicker and easier for you. There will be ATMs and some EFTPOS facilities in parts of the festival grounds. Find out more in the event info here.
Do I need to bring a print out of my ticket? Yes. We recommend bringing a printed copy of your Ticketbooth e-ticket to be scanned at entry. While most times your ticket can be scanned from your phone, there can sometimes be issues from screens. Be prepared & avoid disappointment – bring your printed copy.
Ticket Terms Conditions of Entry
By reserving your ticket to Origin NYE by any means, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry to the venue.
- No ID – No Entry: Patrons must provide valid Identification to enter the event.
- Accepted forms of ID must include a photograph: current Australian Driver’s Licence, current passport or Western Australia approved Proof of Age Card.
- At multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
- Many festivals and events across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. Origin does not support illegal drug use or possession and anyone found with illegal substances will be handed over to the police. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life, not to mention a bad day.
- Line-up & Set Times are subject to change without notice.
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event.
- Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices, We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons. SEALED water bottles are allowed.
- Activities such as “stage diving”, “moshing”, “climbing” and “crowd surfing” are strictly prohibited.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion.
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering and exiting at the event.
- By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Please keep your shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort will be asked to put one on. If you refuse you will be removed from the event.
- No passouts will be permitted, unless otherwise advised.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the event.
- Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited.
- Illicit drugs;
- Aerosol products; Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter’s permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes;
- Any dangerous goods;
- Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Non sealed drink containers
- Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police, anything else can be held in the Guest service booth until patrons leave the event.
For further enquiries about ticketing & Origin NYE 2016, visit Ticketbooth